Standings | Fall 2020
|3||Beer City Hockey||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|5||Mid Ice Crisis||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
In the event two or more teams are tied in points, the following tiebreaker rules will be applied to determinte which team is ranked higher in the standings:
- Fewer games played (i.e. higher point percentage).
- Regulaion Wins (RW): Team that has more wins in regulation (i.e. excluding overtime and shootout wins).
- Overall Wins (W): Team that has more total wins, regardless of how.
- Goal Differntial (DIFF): Team with the higher goal differential.
- Goals For (GF): Team with more goals for.
- Penalty Minutes (PIM): Team with fewer accumulated penalty minutes.