Standings | Fall 2020-21
|4||Howie's Hockey Tape||12||6||4||2||14||5||47||46||1||34|
|5||Cosmic Candy Crunch||12||6||5||1||13||4||52||60||-8||36|
In the event two or more teams are tied in points, the following tiebreaker rules will be applied to determinte which team is ranked higher in the standings:
- Fewer games played (i.e. higher point percentage).
- Regulaion Wins (RW): Team that has more wins in regulation (i.e. excluding overtime and shootout wins).
- Overall Wins (W): Team that has more total wins, regardless of how.
- Goal Differntial (DIFF): Team with the higher goal differential.
- Goals For (GF): Team with more goals for.
- Penalty Minutes (PIM): Team with fewer accumulated penalty minutes.