|5||Pup N Suds||23||12||11||0||24||12||111||80||31||40|
|7||The Dany Heatleys||23||3||20||0||6||3||45||124||-79||52|
|8||Lakeshore Sports Centre||23||1||21||1||3||1||39||127||-88||22|
In the event two or more teams are tied in points, the following tiebreaker rules will be applied to determinte which team is ranked higher in the standings:
- Fewer Games Played (GP): The team that has played less games (aka higher point percentage).
- Regulaion Wins (RW): Team that has more wins in regulation (i.e. excluding overtime and shootout wins).
- Overall Wins (W): Team that has more total wins, regardless of how.
- Goal Differntial (DIFF): Team with the higher goal differential.
- Goals For (GF): Team with more goals for.
- Penalty Minutes (PIM): Team with fewer accumulated penalty minutes.